Friday, June 20, 2008

FUN LITTLE PHOTO SHOOT

I DECIDED TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY KIDS MYSELF, SINCE THEY BOTH SEEM TO HATE PHOTOGRAPHERS! IT WAS SO FUN! WE WENT OUT TO MY MOMS AND I LOVE 4TH OF JULY STUFF, SINCE IT IS MY BIRTHDAY! BUT THE FUNNIEST PART OF THE WHOLE THING WAS WHEN DAX DECIDED HE WOULD FIND OUT A WAY TO PULL TYISE BEHIND THE TRIKE. SO HE SAT ON THE HANDLE OF THE WAGON AND ATTEMPTED TO PULL HER BEHIND HIM. IT DIDN'T WORK TO WELL, SO GRANDMA GOT HIM A ROPE TO TIE IT TO HIM. IT WAS SO CUTE! HE JUST RODE AROUND PULLING HER.




6 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

Hey! I noticed on your blog that Shelley has one too! Yay! I am so excited! Your little kids are just so stinkin cute!! I added you to my list too :)

Ticey said...

Yeah for the 4th of July - I love it, and Happy Birthday to you soon :) Your kids are just darling!!

Boyer family said...

I had no clue you blogged.... I love it I do to, you kind find me at boyerfamily4. PS could your kids be any cuter, I can't believe how big they are!!!!! Love ya Tiff

Patrice Pedersen said...

Hey way cute Pics!!! Tysies Flag headband is so cute!!! Dax looks like a stud!

Anonymous said...

Hi Janae! I was so excited to find your blog! Oh your kids are so cute! Cant wait to keep checking back. Im adding you to my friends k?

Alicia and Jake said...

Hello! So u have a blog too awesome! This is alicia by the way! I just found your sisters blog too. U guys are so cute! Are u teaching cheer again at dance image? Well keep in touch! visit us at www.jakeandalicia.blogspot.com