Wednesday, October 15, 2008

the gooch reception

grandpa white and jaredmy mom with grandpa
dax likes to talk with the big boys!
the wedding was so cute! i think my mom did an amazing job! it was beautiful.
i love all the old stuff!
dax was so excited to see cousins maddie and kyla here from Spokane. he played with them almost the whole time. he wouldn't let anyone by the stairs because his dogs were up there. they had fun! maddie and kyla are so good with him, we loved seeing them here!

dax was a little upset with gooch that he didn't catch the garter!
daddy and tyise!
oh ice cream! the ice cream machine was fun and can you tell tysie loved it!


tysie, carter and dax
the cake.
Beautiful Kari!
kari and gooch and all the neices and nephews.
jared and heidi with the twins. they looked adorable!



3 comments:

Ryan and Celeste said...

I wish I could've came to the reception, from your pictures I can tell it was beautiful! Your mom is so good at that, I wish I was as creative as her!

Brittany Lincoln said...

Soo Cute! I love lil Tysie by the way :)

Natalie said...

so, i didn't know you had a blog... i'm glad i found it though. congratulations- we didn't know you were expecting another. your kids are big, we need to get together, it's been forever! i'm glad i can check up on you now:)