Friday, January 23, 2009

PRIVATE

I'VE FINALLY DECIDED TO MAKE OUR BLOG PRIVATE....SO LEAVE ME YOUR EMAILS IF YOU'D LIKE TO KEEP SEEING US! THANKS.

30 comments:

Kell and Haylee said...

I would love to keep seeing you! flail21@hotmail.com

The Staheli's said...

Add me! :)
jessicastaheli17@msn.com

Ticey said...

Of course I still want in :)
ticeyhadley@gmail.com

Roger and Stephnie said...

Keep me on the list too. davisfam4@q.com

Melanie Posell said...

Add me too. melanie@thoseposells.com

Natalie said...

yes please ncannon23@yahoo.com

Texie said...

add me! texie10@yahoo.com

ms said...

marebears at gmail dot com -

Anonymous said...

kaylicragun@hotmail.com :)

Stokes Family said...

Hey Janae! I love looking at your blog! Invite me please!! haydenn88@hotmail.com....and send me your email so I can invite you to mine too! :)

Kristi & Mike said...

your family is so freakin cute i hate you!!!! my email is tiffboyer@gmail.com

And of course add mine! We are just dying over your ADORABLE family picture!!!!!!!! We love you and miss you and can't wait for you to have your sweet girl!
kristi_munson@hotmail.com

Branch said...

ehbranc@hotmail.com We like looking at your blog too!

Julie P. said...

Yes I would:)
jewels.price@gmail.com

Brittany Lincoln said...

We love the sudbury's add me! :)Brittany.lincoln@yahoo.com

mogooch said...

Don't do it.
goochjonathan@gmail.com

Ryan and Celeste said...

Us too!
celestestanger@hotmail.com

dani marie said...

danimarie@digis.net! Janae i miss you! when is your baby due?

Wrendy and Bronson said...

us Too!! wrendal13@msn.com

Taylor Ranch said...

jared@chesapeakefunding.com....us too!:)

Shay said...

Will you add us? kcall13@yahoo.com

Brian and Amber said...

Us too! brianandamber@yahoo.com

Patrick Thomsen said...

Braden How are you doing?
Patrick

Patrick Thomsen said...

thomsenpatrick@gmail.com

Hickman Fam said...

Janae it's Linzee. I want an invite to your blog and Congrats on your baby. I didn't even know you were pregnant. I'm a very bad friend!!! Good luck with 3. It's great and crazy. Come down here and see us. We should have a little girls weekend this year sometime.
linzhick@yahoo.com
Love ya
Linzee

Amy Hess said...

Janae you know I want to see your cute family!
animal-luv-4@hotmail.com

Alicia and Jake said...

us too! so leave me your email as well! alicialang84@hotmail.com

Candice Beth said...

candicebethmuir@yahoo.com

kilee said...

kileekennedy@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

allenfam13@yahoo.com

blog n' tell said...

Don't forget the Wagstaff's Wer'e your #1 Fans!!
slyfox1400@aol.com