well for some reason we can't get rid of this jaundice! she should be going down and it's just been all over the place. today she finally went down and hopefully she stays there. her billi had gone down on friday and back up yesterday. so we had to go to the dr. and they ran a bunch of tests on her to see what was going on.. so i took some sad little pictures of all her wounds! she got poked in her foot twice, once for billirubin and once for PKU (since it was her 2 week visit also) and then she got blood drawn from her arm. and she had a catheder (however that's spelled) to get a urine sample! and then to top it off got an antibiotic in both thighs! fun stuff. i feel so bad for her. then today she got billirubin taken again and the shot again in both thighs. i really hope when we go in tomorrow that it has stayed down and that her tests all come back ok...




2 comments:
Poor little thing. I hope they can figure out what is wrong and that she will get better soon. I had to deal a little big with Billi levels and all that with Hutter and it is no fun.
I love the sprawled out picture, although I am sad she had to go through all the poking. She is so tiny and cute!
Post a Comment