Friday, May 15, 2009

dinosaur park.

so glad it's nice to get outside! i love it. and i think i buy the pass just for a workout for me. this year the dinosaur park includes the zoo the first thursday of every month. yay! having three kids on a stoller is tough. and climbing the hills at the zoo! feel the burn baby! i love it.
the pass inlcudes the union station, ogden nature center, and tracy avaiary and the zoo that first thursday of the month. i spend $30 on one day at the zoo alone! my pass was $60 i bought the grandparent one so my family and all four grandparents are on the pass. a regular family is $50


kembrie has been so good on all our outings







once in a while they can be friends! i thought they were way cute.





such a proud big brother. he love kembrie.
HOGLE ZOO



we met mystee and the kids there. my kids were so excited to play with cash and porter






the train ride


4 comments:

Ticey said...

Hey thanks for the tip - I was thinking of going there next week and we have been anxious to go to the zoo so a pass sounds worth it!! We should go together some time!

Branch said...

That pass is amazing! I love the cute pictures especially chubby Kembrie (I can't believe how much she has filled out since I saw her) and the one of Dax and Tysie holding hands is super super cute too!

blog n' tell said...

Looks like fun...We have the aviary pass and it sounds like the same deal. We will have to go sometime this summer.
-christa

Julie P. said...

I swear you guys doing something fun almost everyday! I should start to be a better mom and actually take Wells places. Now that the Roy Aquatic Ctr is open we will have to take the kids there.