Thursday, July 2, 2009

SuMmEr fUn!!!

we've been having so much fun this summer! just staying around home..but so busy! we loooove our neighbors and friends that we play with. here's some our summer days....
swimming at our house (we need a bigger pool!)
bode, tate, dax, tysie, and cute raini in the back
alex (another neighborhood friend, tate's brother) rode his bike over just to show dax his lizard they found in our neighborhood!




dax and bode

our cute girls love moving water from pool to pool, and watering our flowers(they get alot of water) and filling up the pool.
bode has a slip n slide, so we tested it out the other day on our lawn. the kids were so funny. we've tried it before and dax made my mom slide and show her what to do. he's finally got the hang of it!


raini, dax, bode


bode



dax


tyise, dax, shaylee, and bode




ok...so i thought i was really clever, but i needed to some yard work, and where do you put a baby so she's not in the sun....in our playhouse! i put her bouncer in there and switch off with a blanket so she can roll around and she loves it. the kids were so cute with her too. she got to play house!
tyise thought she was babysitting her for me.


swimming at grandma taylors.



2 comments:

Branch said...

Ok all those pictures are super cute! I love the one with all the kids laying down and Dax posing with his friend in the pool! What a fantastic idea of putting Kembrie in the play house! I love ideas you come up with so I can copy them later on! Ha ha Love ya

blog n' tell said...

Looks like alot of neighborhood fun! Love the idea of baby in the playhouse! Brilliant! I had to demonstrate to my kids how to work the slip n'slide too so I was laughing when you said your mom had to show Dax. I love summer. oh and your grass looks awesome, don't worry it will fill in and by next year this time you will have a plush carpet for a lawn.