Friday, August 7, 2009

childrens museum


discovery gateway! we took a trip to the childrens museum, and rode frontrunner down. so much fun. my kids were way happier on a train than they are in my car and you can't feed a baby while driving a car so the train really worked for me! thanks christa for the invite!


payton, dax, tysie and mckenna cooking some yummy food

is it odd that kids pick up things like the gas pump and know what to do! it cracks me up!

our little newscasters!


















mckenna is so sweet and plays with tysie. they were making sandwiches. tysie just loves her!


cowboy dax (he only wishes!)











3 comments:

Branch said...

THat is funny that they know what to do at the pump! I love all the pictures they look so busy and like they are having a blast!

Ticey said...

Oh I wish I would have been in town to go with you guys - looks like you had so much fun!!

blog n' tell said...

It was so fun! I'm glad we took the time to go down. My kids had alot of fun and our kids play so good together. We will have to plan some more fun things before the weather gets bad.