riding horses! gotta love friends. dennis was so nice to let my kids come ride horses. his grandsons were so nice to even help the kids ride. my kids loved it! they even loved watching dennis rope with his grandsons after...he told everyone he got to watch a rodeo! although i think mckenna didn't end up too well the following night we all had a good time! 




Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun that the kids got to ride horses! I loved the cute projects they turned out cute, you are so cute to have fun things for them to make all the time. Sorry about RSV that is no fun at all. I hope the other's don't get it!
Oh I bet your kids just loved that!! I remember riding horses as a kid and it was such a blast!
The kids look like they had so much fun! I love the picture of Ticey....such a cutie! Poor Mckenna....she is allergic to everything. She has Dave to thank for that little blessing. I also heard that Braden and Dave got on the horses too!! I would have loved to see that RODEO!
Post a Comment