kembrie is our little brown girl with blonde hair! she's like my only kid who tans like i do! it's fun to see a little blondie too since my other two have such different hair colors. i was blonde like kembrie when i was little and she definetly looks like here mama! lips and all! i'll have to post a pic of me at her age. kembrie is growing up so fast. she thinks she's a little mommy and becoming quite funny and indepedent (huh wonder where she gets that from! anyone met tysie!) braden is loving all the necklaces and tiaras and girly things that continue to show up at our house...he has no idea what to do with these girls!


Friday, July 2, 2010
cute girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What cuties!!
Time flies....don't forget to stop and enjoy these cute little kiddies because it doesn't last very long. I can't believe how grown up Kembrie is already. You are a lucky Mama your babies are beautiful!
Kembrie reminds me a lot of my little Coco. Love her little tan. Definitely post a picture of you would be fun to see.
I just love your girls! It makes me want this one to be a girl so so bad! Love the pouty face one of Dax, too funny! I love the pictures with the flower, so cute!
She is such a cutie. I do think she looks a ton like you too.
Kembrie is so adorable! Both of my boys got Jon's skin (luckily) instead of my white skin with freckles. Consider yourself lucky..I also wanna see the baby pics of you:)
Post a Comment