Friday, September 10, 2010

boy names, boy names......

i'm seriously getting stressed. not one boy name on the list! not one! i really like jett, but since everyone else in the world has decided to name their boys jett this month it's off the table (and braden hated it) so.......what to do?! i want a short name, and a solid boy name that's not traditional! so we're a little picky maybe that's our problem. so i'll ask i know nobody gives up thier names, but maybe you have a nephew or someone with a cute name you can't use? if anyone has any cute ones please post! we're getting down to the wire and i better at least have some options right?! or the poor kiddo won't have a name.
i already have nephews named cash, porter, owen, mason, renner ,jackson, and carter so those are all off the table. (people keep suggesting some of these names to me...)

15 comments:

Ticey said...

WOW - Boy names! They are hard! I am thinking super hard right now of a name to give you. I know you said short and I know this is more of a common name now a days but I love it: Max - I just think its cute! Oh wait I just realized that is probably too close to Dax, so nevermind. I also once heard of a Deegan and I thought that was cute or Tatum. Sorry I will keep thinking I know I'm not much help. Good Luck!

April said...

My nephew's name is Benton. It's actually Colby's middle name, and we were going to use it, but yes, it's off the table now. Feel free to use it if you like it. I know it's not a one syllable name, but it's cute.

nsudburyfam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nsudburyfam said...

Sorry...I had to delete my comment because I had some spelling errors.

Diesel...Easton...
Coop(er)...Quinn...man, it makes me wish I had a boy to name!! Anything you choose will be great -he will grow into it (and so will Braden)!! We NEED to get the kids together SOON!

Erika said...

I love my sisters boys' names-Reeve, Cannon, Owen. So cute. I'm more of a traditional "namer" so I probably am not much help, but I always liked Gavin, Everett, William, Rafe, names like that. Christian was almost a Gavin but it didn't feel right! Good luck.

Erika said...

PS-I read a book and the guy's name was Bran (Irish) and I've been in love with the name since. He was a stud. Ü

WheelersFamily said...

Scout!
Love this name.

Erika said...

One more--Liam. I love Liam. I told my girls that when they have kids they better name one of their boys Liam! (maybe I have a thing with male actors--Pierce Brosnan, Liam Neisen...you think?)

blog n' tell said...

I love the name River....too bad no boys came for us.... I am sure whatever you choose it will be really cute!

Stokes Family said...

Ryker, Cole, Triston...You know like Legends of the Fall "Triston".... like Brad Pitt?? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that name!!! My sister stole it from me a while back, but I still love it!

Stokes Family said...

Still love, Ridge, Beckham and Heston...

nsudburyfam said...

Jensen??

Andy Megan and Kambry said...

I heard the name Bronx and thought it was pretty cute, anyway good luck!

Palmers said...

Who has a Mason in your family? Boy names are so hard. Mason and Landon were the 2 names we both loved and agreed on and luckily we got 2 boys:) It was fun to see you at the game, even though we didn't get to talk much! Here are some names? You probable won't use them but it is fun to try and help out. Conner, Branson, Boston, Jayden, Kason, Krew, I like the name Beckham but Darin doesn't. Jaxon, but none of them are 1 syllable so I am not much help either.

ceryl said...

I am so sorry...boy names are hard! I 've got nothing for ya! But Jared always seems to have good list of names...ha ha.....I bet Heidi would be glad to share some of them:) but all your kids have such cute names, I'm sure what ever you pick will be darling...just don't listen to Jared!