the birthday festivities! i love/hate birthdays! they're so fun, but i'm so glad when they're over! so much work! tysie had fun. she got to have her "tangled" birthday with a rapunzel cake and all......
So so cute! I love the cake, you did such a good job. I really need to work on my cake decorating skills! What a fun birthday theme. When I put my dress on Friday Carter said, "mommy you princess?" then I laughed and he said "my want to be a princess too!" He puts a scarf on his head and says he is rupunzel (ya Eric doesn't appreciate it much, but hey I didn't teach him, he does it on his own.
2 comments:
So so cute! I love the cake, you did such a good job. I really need to work on my cake decorating skills! What a fun birthday theme. When I put my dress on Friday Carter said, "mommy you princess?" then I laughed and he said "my want to be a princess too!" He puts a scarf on his head and says he is rupunzel (ya Eric doesn't appreciate it much, but hey I didn't teach him, he does it on his own.
I agree with you on the whole birthday thing! Turned out so cute though - and looks like you had one happy 4 year old!!
Post a Comment