aren't these babies so cute!
well we are done with tubes once again for hopefully another year, in the past 2 months we did dax, and kembrie together and two weeks ago we did ridge. hopefully no more ear infections!
i laughed that the nurses were so worried about me taking two kids home, and i kept thinking if you only knew i had 2 more at home!

4 comments:
oh my gosh! your poor kiddos. and poor mommy. I don't know how you do it. your a good little mommy! :)
Wow lots of posts that i have missed! Yea for tubes, hopefully you can have a few less trips to the doctor now huh! Can't believe she is potty trained, yea Kembrie! Love the dance and football picture too!!!
Poor kids - hopefully the tubes help. Ear infections stink!
Sorry, I'm so behind on your blog. Sorry about the tubes! That's too bad, but at least Dax and Kembrie got to do it together so that hopefully it wasn't too scary for them. Ridge and McKoy look so cute together in that first picture. Tysie looks adorable in her dance costumes. Where do you have her take dance? That's great that she loves it. I always wonder if Elle will someday as well. Cute pictures of Dax on the last day of school. My mom just loved having him in her class, and I had to laugh that you mentioned "Jimmer". I've also heard the story of how he changed his name.
Post a Comment