
for anyone who doesn't know, me shelley (my sister) and heidi (my brothers wife) all had baby boys in 20 days! Ridge, Bode, and McKoy. they are so fun to watch now that they interact with each other more.


kembrie and carter look like they could be brother & sister
cute little blondies!
5 comments:
That is so fun that they are all so close in age. They will be the best of buddies. So does that make it 3 for Jared?
So I thought it was funny that a girl here has a daughter named kembrie and a son named daxton.
Love all your new posts! I love that ride on tractor thing!
Oh girl those three little boys are going to be soooo naughty together!! I can see it now. They are stinking cute friend.
That is how Woodson Tacoma and Dallin are...Watch out when they get 2 years old they are CRAZY Together!!
Post a Comment