Monday, July 7, 2008

mY bIrThDaY

4th of july. my birthday is always so fun! we went to the parade in the morning my kids were in heaven, seeing all the horses and tysie was just happy people were waving at her! then we stayed at the park for a while, and headed over to my parents for some swimming and bbq. the kids had fun swimming. tysie is our little fish. it was fun, and i love that my mom still makes me birthday cakes. she make the best cakes! and they're always decorated so cute. thanks mom!




2 comments:

Alicia and Jake said...

looks like your birthday was so fun! That would be fun every year on 4th of july! so... i went to the dance image dance camp today!!! WOW it kicked my butt! Too bad your not teaching next year that sux u could of been there with me! Well ill talk to ya soon! Happy Late Birthday

Melanie Posell said...

I was thinking about you on your birthday. Hope it was lots of fun. I found your blog through Ticey's who I found throug Jessie Watson's. I'm excited you have a blog and plan on keeping up on it.