Monday, July 28, 2008

We lOve BeAr LaKe!

the kids found this hole right by the lake and it was so warm so they were swimming in it! we had to keep filling it up with water but they had fun getting muddy! especially tysie, dirty was an understatement for her the entire trip. She had sand everywhere for days when we got home.







4 comments:

Alicia and Jake said...

We love bear lake too! looks like alot of fun!

Texie said...

Hey Janae! I found your cute blog through Ticey. I love your cute little kids! Glad we have a way to keep in touch.

Branch said...

Cute Bear Lake pictures! I wish we could have been there1

Candice Beth said...

Janae?! This is candice!! i think i have the right Janae!! Your kids are so cute!! I'm so glad i found your blog, now i can see what your up to!!
XO