Saturday, August 2, 2008

dress up time.

my kids love to dress up. the dinosaur is actually daxtons, but gets much more use from tysie and her growling. i think she growled before she could talk but that's all she ever heard dax do. they don't last very long dressed up, but they have fun. buzz is just way too hot for summer!




6 comments:

The Blanchard Family said...

Your kids are adorable...I can't believe how big they are! All that means is that it has been way to long since I have seen you. I think the last time I ran into you at Bingham High School for a cheer comp or something and we were both pregnant! YIKES! Anyway, I would love to get in touch and I was so glad I saw your name on Joelle's blog. Email me at casiblanchard@yahoo.com so I can invite you to view my blog.

-Casi (Christoffersen) Blanchard (from Dixie ;)

Ticey said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are hilarious. Your kids are so sweet. We need to get together sometime soon :)

Branch said...

Those pictures are so cute. I think it's funny that he is into Buzz so much now because you love Buzz! Cute pictures they look like they are having a blast!

Alicia and Jake said...

CUTE CUTE! My Ryker LOVES to dress up! In fact every blog i posted for like straight 2 months Ryker was always some different action figure! Kids they are too fun! Your 2 are adorable!

Branch said...

Hey Janae I tagged you! I haven't done this before but I want to know what your Quirks are! I know some of them, I think! Have fun!

The Morzelewski Family said...

Hey Janae! It was so fun to see you the other day, it has really been sooo long! Your kids are so adorable and growing up fast, we really need to get together cause I am sure Kaden and Daxton would have a blast together!! You know how boys are :-)