i still cannot believe that dax is old enough for preschool! man how time flies. i'm so happy for him though, he's been anxious since we signed him up in the spring so it was a big day for him. he needs school he's too smart for me i can't entertain him all day! in these first two pictures i took them when i picked up him and his friend (our carpool buddy) tate (taterbug) and they were so happy. the picture on the bottom....well i was trying to take a picture of him at my house before we picked up tate and he was so mad at me he screamed the whole time i was putting him in the car until we picked tate up. and i love that in the pictures his shirt is tucked in because he went to the bathroom "all by himself" at preschool and that's usually what happens. all twisted and shirt tucked in, but at least he made it to the bathroom!




7 comments:
Oh my gosh Dax - I can't believe you are old enough to go to pre-school!! You are such a big boy!! I think you are my new best friend. Lets go to lunch again okay and you can tell me all about pre-school!!
His shirt makes me laugh! He has such a cute smile in the first two pictures and the last one is just Hillarious!I love Dax!
I can't believe that Dax is in school. I can remember just yesterday he was a baby. He is going to be the biggest heart breaker ever!
Hey Janae! You are soo right kids grow up way too fast!!! He looks so ready for preschool and that's great! I really like your blog my family has started some since Celeste is far away now!
Hey Janae, looks like Richelle beat me to yours! I finally got mine set up, so you will have to check it out! I can't believe that Dax is going to preschool, they really do grow up quick.
By the way, my blog is ryanandcelestestanger.blogspot.com
Hello Sudburys,
Congrat's on baby #3. Your kids are so cute. We have a private blog but email me for an invite I'd love to keep in touch!
Will and Amber Sargent
posh_petals@yahoo.com
Post a Comment