i bought this shirt for dax, and just had it in the closet for when it gets colder, and then i went shopping with shelley and was helping her find some cute clothes for carter. not realizing that i had her buy the same shirt i bought dax (jeez i must really like it?) so after kari's shower on saturday he wanted to wear his shirt like carter. and we tried to get a cute picture. this is the best i could get. but they look so cute. man i love target clothes! doesn't carter look so big in this outfit too! he's getting big so fast. i love this stage for him though it's hard to find newborn clothes especially for boys, so fitting into the next stage of stuff is so fun. he looks like the cutest little boy. and you can't see his cute feet but i gave shelley some of daxtons old shoes (since they wear them like twice) so we could just pass them back and forth for boys (if i ever have another one) and he had my favorite ones on they're blue and white sporty looking shoes. so cute.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is so funny that you forgot that you bought Dax that shirt! They look so cute in them though!
Cohen has that shirt too! I also love Target!
Janae!! I had no idea you were expecting!?!! Congratulations!! I thought I just saw you at church and you did not look pregnant!! Lucky you!
I heard you were pretty sick.. YUCK! Hope you are feeling well! Are you gonna find out what you are having? I bet you are so excited!! Well, hope all is well with your cute little family! OH_ how are Jared's babies doing??
Post a Comment