Tuesday, November 4, 2008

taylor halloween party!

taylor halloween party was so much fun. my mom is seriously so stinkin creative! we had a blast. the kids all looked so cute in their costumes. i love that we have so many kids around now, its funny going from two to five but i love it! we started out with the pinata (i didn't post all the pictures there were too many but the adults were as fun to watch as the kids!). then we went in to eat my moms delicous food. i wish i had pictures of all the food...look on shelley's blog she does of some of it. but it all looked too good to even eat! every cupcake was different she really spent hours on the party. it was awesome thanks mom. then we had our "annual pumpkin carving contest" and sadly we lost the trohpy this year. braden won two years ago and i won last year but i guess we struggled this year and kari won.. no her pumpkin was cute. they were all so good and my camera died so i don't have pictures of them either but i'll have to post them later because eric's monster truck and jared's deer were two good ones also. i laughed when we were all leaving to take the kids home to bed at 8:30 since we're all ready for bed about then also! and kari and gooch were just starting out for the night. man am i really getting that old!










all the cute cousins!



i love this picture of carter! his giraffe costume is so cute.












Pinata time!

















tysie and gooch














6 comments:

Branch said...

I love the one of Gooch and Tysie she was being so funny!

Ticey said...

Sounds like one fun party!! And the kids all look so cute in there costumes...love it!!

Ryan and Celeste said...

Looks like fun! Wish I could be able to do that with my family. Hopefully someday soon, we need some more little cousins though! I am coming home in December, we will have to try to get together!

Amy Hess said...

I love the costumes the kids look so dang cute. I miss you.

mogooch said...

Guess Im Tys' favorite uncle... The pic proves it..

ceryl said...

Janae, I happened upon your blog and was so excited! Your Mom is so stinkin creative. What a cute grandma. Kyson loves Dax's costume. I need your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog ceryl@diversifiedtax.com