Sunday, November 23, 2008

thankful for our swingset!

thanks really to grandma and grandpa taylor (my mom and dad) for the swing set. but we are very grateful. they showed up at our house this summer with one, because they said our kids needed one and they knew we wouldn't be able to buy them one. they really do too much for us. we're a little spoiled! but we are grateful. i've been such a bum this summer being so sick and the heat would get to me, so we didn't go out as much as i would've liked. but we enjoy it. tysie is hilarious she's just so big lately. she's such a copy cat and she loves the independence of doing the slide and everything all by herself, although she loves dax to catch her at the bottom of the slide she'll yell at him from the top until he goes to catch her. it's really cute.
so thank you MOM AND DAD!




like the pose! he was dancing!



she saw dax on the higher monkey bar and decided to make her own !


tysie kept clapping for dax. he is entertaining.










such a helper.
dax cheering on tysie on the slide.













8 comments:

Branch said...

CUTE! You got some of the cutest pictures I love them! Tysie's cheesy smile, and Dax dancing! Your good at capturing their personalities!

Ticey said...

Oh I love swingsets - when I was little we could be entertained for hours on them!! How nice of your parents - and it looks like you had way fun at the zoo!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Janae it's Kayli I found your blog through Krishels when she left a comment. We have the same swing set as you guys :) How are you feeling? you don't have much longer to go. We have another on the way too.

ms said...

You have two darling kids - Tysie kind of reminds me of my baby pictures a little bit. I'll have to email you one and see what you think. My hair was more red, but our faces are similar. Anyway, they are so spunky and cute.

I was going to tell you guys that Mike will be in town over the holidays, so if you have a night that you aren't busy with family stuff, we'd love to get together.

Posh Ideas said...

How are you guys? We're having a party this weekend and wanted to invite you guys. Will you email me at poshpetals@gmail.com and I can send you an invite?
Thanks
Will and Amber Sargent

Posh Ideas said...

Will and I are hosting a party this weekend and wanted to invite you guys. Email me at poshpetals@gmail.com and I can send you the invite!
The Sargents

Palmers said...

Hello Janae, I just found your blog on krishels. Your kids are so cute and your blog is too. I can't believe you have your 3rd baby on the way. We just had our 2nd so now I have 2 boys way fun! Do you know what you are having? We will have to keep in touch. How is everything else going? hope to hear from you soon.

Palmers said...

oh by the way, this is Carly:)