some of the fun new stuff my sweet mother made for me for the baby! i'm so excited to use my car seat cover! such a genius idea. i didn't think i'd be so excited each time to have a baby...but the anticipation is all the same. i'll admit more uncomfortable this time but i'm seriously on the countdown! i've got my bag packed and bedroom ready and everything washed (i know a little early) but i hope this month goes by fast!



10 comments:
Cute cute I can't wait until she is here!!!
Such cute fun little girlie things. So do you guys have a name picked out yet? I can't believe you only have 1 month left and you will have 3 kids, that is nuts. Time flies by I can't believe my baby is already 3 months. It seems like I just had him. Are you so excited?
I seriously can't believe how fast this went and that you are almost done. Seems so crazy!! I can't wait to meet her. Oh and PS that car seat cover is so way cute!!
What cute girl stuff you have! I feel a little stupid in this area all I know is "Boy" stuff I hope I can do this :) This month will fly by and before you know it she'll be here, how exciting! Good Luck!
I'm so excited to see how stinkin' cute this little one will be! Your other two are so cute! Your mom is seriously amazing! I hope this month goes fast for you too. And such good timing, the baby will be just old enough for Bear Lake! You are always so pateint and such a good mom when we are there:)
I have one of those car seat covers for Marley and it is great!!! I can't wait to see this cute little girl!
very cute! so how come we haven't seen you guys for seven years? we really need to get together- your kids are so cute and big:)
Hi Janae!! The stuff your mom made for your baby is super cute! Your kids are getting so big and they are adorable!!
I just made one of those car seat covers the other day for my new little one. They sure turn out cute! You are definitely stocked! I will know where to come after I have my baby. :)
Such a cute car seat cover!! I have been wanting to make some myself! Where did your mom get the pattern?? Details...details!! :)
Can't wait to meet the new baby!
Post a Comment