Saturday, February 14, 2009

........our little kembrie.....




the cute quilt my mom made me. someday i'll finish tysie's bedspread that matches. isn't it cute though!



the diaper cake my mom brought me to the hosptial. i'm so spoiled i know my mother is beyond amazing!


tysie giving kembrie kisses
i love newborns! they're so precious.













more kisses from tysie!




the kids checking her out at the hospital. they made me unbundle her so they could see her hands and feet...which are huge by the way! she's got the longest skinniest fingers and toes.



daxtons face was priceless when he walked into my hospital room! he was so excited.


the morning of...on the way to the hospital! i'm so glad i don't have to see this big old belly anymore!

















16 comments:

blog n' tell said...

oH My gOSh!! She is darling...Congrats...You are spoiled by your talented mom. Perhaps she can take over craft night and teach us all some lessons. That cake and quilt are way too cute.I love the name so unique. I can't believe her chubby little cheeks already. Looks just like her cute big sister. So fun.
I will be calling next week to find out when I can bring you some dinner. We are so excited for your little family. -The wagstaff's

Texie said...

I love the name and she is so cute!!! What a cute little family you have! I can't wait to see her in person!

Ticey said...

OH my she is darling!!! I think she looks like your other kids. I have been dying to see pictures and here what name you decided on. She is just precious!! Congrats!!

Ticey said...

Oh ps that quilt is super cute!!! Tell your mom she did an awesome job!!

Branch said...

So I cheated on my once a week blogging and had to check for pictures of Kembrie! She is so sweet! I love all the pictures, especially all the kisses from Tysie and the one with Dax and the hospital holding her is just precious with his huge grin! You are a busy woman now and need to ask me to help when you need it k!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

oops- that was my deleted comment. congrats! she is beautiful:) now we MUST come and pay you a visit! i love all the pics of tysie kissing her!

Brian and Amber said...

She's beautiful! Congrats :)

Ryan and Celeste said...

She is so cute Janae! Congrats, I can't believe you have 3 kids! They are all so cute, and I love her name too!

Alicia and Jake said...

she is too prefect!!!!! I WANT A BABY GIRL SO SO SO BAD! Congrats! the stuff your mom made you is amazing! she must love you to pieces! let me know how 3 goes! i am sure it will be wonderful!

Kristi & Mike said...

I love her!!! I can't wait to meet her! She is so sweet and so small-Okay, I'm kinda jealous! And your mom, like always, is AMAZING. She is sooo talented. CONGRATSSSSS!!!

Candice Beth said...

Congrats!! She is a doll. I bet you are so happy that she is finally here!!

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Oh my goodness.. She is such a doll! congrats! Your mom is so Crafty i love it!

kilee said...

Congrats, she is so cute!! I love the quilt it is as cute as ever!

ceryl said...

CONGRATS! She is stinkin cute! I can't wait to see her for real. I hope your getting a little bit of sleep!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I can't believe how much she looks like Dax and Tysie just through those pics. How is life with 3 little ones? Probally a little crazy but worth it!!