we love making treats, crafts or anything festive at our house. my kids looove to make things. so we made some fireworks (thanks to my mom picking up some supplies for me:) with toilet paper rolls, paper and the cute little sparkler at the top. and the little stars which were supposed to be hanging from my lights in my house...but i still haven't drilled the holes through them. and most of all our bakerella balls! yay i finally got them to work. (they still don't compare to hers...) they're yummy and even my skeptical husband liked them.







3 comments:
Oh those Bakerella balls - if only we could all make them as lovely as she does. Yours look like the turned out awesome though! And I love your other crafts too - so cute!!
Yea you invited me! ha ha
Or took off the block?
haha
Anyways those cupcakes balls were darling...and good! I loved the icing. I think I will order a batch from you. hahahaha
I hate that all my family is creative and I'm not! Those decorations are super cute and the Bakerealla balls are so cute and yummy looking! I need to get on that website more often!
Post a Comment