Tuesday, September 1, 2009

oh jeez!

are we kidding! i came upstairs to find "pirate dax" had decided to give me little tysie a haircut! seriously! i asked him why he did that (ok so i yelled why did you do that) and his response was "she asked me to!" so i don't doubt that my naughty little girl asked him too, but are we kidding he did it! her hair was in a side pony so it made the cut so weird. thank goodness for linsay who got me in that afternoon and fixed it! she looks darling i love the cut. but i was sad at first. but the bob really fits her.

















7 comments:

Ticey said...

Ahh the memories!! I think her new haircut looks darling!!

Branch said...

That is Hillarious and I love the pictures with Tysie holding her hair and the pirated Dax and Tysie too! So so funny I just have to laugh!

Erika said...

I love the results of the "haircut"! She looks so cute! Makes me think of when Pierce cut Gretel's hair--some of the pieces were right down to her scalp--that was a tough one to salvage. The poor girl had pretty short hair for a while there!!

Roger and Stephnie said...

Holy crap, I would die! She looks so cute with her new little bob though!

blog n' tell said...

Yikes! That has to be a mothers worst nightmare....and kids always seem to find the scissors! It looks like it worked out okay....her little haircut is darling!!

Texie said...

That is so funny!!! Her new cut is way cute though!!

ms said...

I think the bob is adorable! She and Lucy have the same 'do. :)