Tuesday, September 15, 2009

{our little soccer player}

dax had his 1st soccer game on saturday. cutest thing i have ever seen! there are only 5 kids on the team and they are the cutest little boys ever! dax even scored a goal! good job buddy!


tysie watched very closely













5 comments:

Ticey said...

Oh I LOVE when they start playing soccer - I think it is SO cute!! Way to go on the goal Dax - that is awesome!!

Branch said...

How cute! I hope he has one the weekend I come down October 24th or something I would love to watch him. Yea for scoring!

Roger and Stephnie said...

Braeton had his first game on Saturday too! It was darling! Yea for soccer!

WheelersFamily said...

hahaha
That is too cute. Go Dax!!
I love the picture of Dax's constant side kick. I bet she wishes she were playing too. They are such cute buddies!

ceryl said...

Yeah DAX! I am busting about Ticey's hair. They all have to do it atleast once....sometimes more.