Saturday, October 3, 2009

{random happenings}

braden built dax a "bike jump" and he is basically living on the thing! he thinks he's so big. we love it. tysie loves it too since she thinks she's big and can ride his old bike. (since the trike is too wide for the "jump"


"sassy child"
those of you who know her need i say more. 90% of my day this is the face i get.......maybe someday she'll grow out of it! (i hope)

miss kembrie is trying so hard to crawl but is getting better at climbing! she wants to stand more than she wants to crawl. she's good at scooting backwards and is slowly on her way moving forward. i had to break out the gate for the stairs... BOO! i hate that gate. i'm sad that when i leave the room and come back she's no longer in the same place.



concentrating so hard!

and my little blondie got a hair cut too. she looks so different but cute. i didn't realize how blonde her hair was till i cut it! we love it!








3 comments:

Branch said...

What fun pictures! I love the sassy look! That jump looks really fun! Oh my goodness I can't believe Kembrie is getting mobile! I can't wait to see her. I love the pictures!

Ticey said...

Oh they are all so cute!! I can't believe how big they are all getting!!

Palmers said...

I can't believe how big your kids are and that you have 3. I think that everytime I look at your blog:) They are cute!