Wednesday, November 11, 2009

enjoying every last moment of fall!!!!

i don't want it to get cold!!! we love the outdoors and i'm sad to think it might be ending soon. hopefully we'll have a couple more warm days in november and then hopefully my kids will love the snow this year!

the kids helped me plant some bulbs in our yard today. dax is seriously helpful! i love that kid! he's a hard worker already.
kembrie was enjoying the swing


.....and the dirt! why do they always have to eat it?!



and she thinks she's the biggest kid in the world can you tell! she thinks she wants to walk already and i want her to stay put!







3 comments:

Ticey said...

Yup we are definetly headed into cold. But I am sure your kids will love the snow!!

Branch said...

Tysie looks so grown up on the swing! And Kembrie with a walker the cute little thing is growing up so so fast!

The Staheli's said...

Your kids are SO adorable. And wow...you are so talented! I love the new quilt. One day I will do projects like that...right now I stick to scrapbooks. :D