me and my sweet pinkalicious spent halloween night at the instacare! thanks to dax and kembrie she still got some candy, which she was thrilled about. this whole swine flu business is a joke though ! i have been back and forth from the dr. since thursday and he didn't think it was and then we went in sat, and she had an ear issue and then we were back at the ped today! turns out we don't have the swine flu (we tested dax today ) he started throwing up last night. but what do we have?! i am miserable, my kids are miserable and i am just so sick of sick kids. when we went to the instacare i just laugh that they told me we had the swine flu without even testing us, just to find out today when we did get tested that we don't have it. anyway...dr. rose kept saying rhinovirus which looking it up online we do have the symptoms. hopefully our swine flu vaccine really is working and hopefully my little kembrie can stay healthy!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ah man - so sorry to hear that you guys are all sick. I hope you all get feeling better soon!
I am so sad for you! I hope you all get better fast! Poor pinkalicious!
Hey Janae, just wondering if you bought a leapster for Dax? There is this awesome website and you can buy it right now for $19.99.
Here is the link
http://hip2save.blogspot.com
Scroll down to the baby alive and there are two coupons you need to print.
Oh that is a big bummer. At least it isn't swine flu....but I wonder what it is? We are hoping we don't get that crap anytime soon! HOpe you get feeling better soon!
Dang it! I'm sorry you guys have had such a rough week. I'm glad it isn't swine flu though, but any kind of sickness is no fun. Dax did a good job at the trunk-or treat. He asked if he could get a treat for his sister, it was really cute.
Post a Comment