all done! tysie had a tonsillectomy yesterday and we're home! yay! she did so good. it went so much better than i though it would. she is such a dramatic child that i was expecting alot of little girl drama. she was such a good sport! they did it at mckay dee and made us stay for a while, originally we thought it would be 24 hours, the kids that are under the age of 3 they like to make them stay. but she was doing so good that we got to take her home last night. i honestly don't think she knows what happend. she just loves getting the attention, watching movies and oh yes...eating ICE CREAM! check out the chocolate mustache! what a goof! we were lucky to have such an awesome nurse while we were there too, she was so great! she even brought tysie a cute blanket before we left. she was awesome. thanks to everyone who came to see her (and me) and for all your support. we have such a great family! and thanks to my mom for keeping dax and kembrie:)
she was so tired.
all her prizes! jared brought her m & m's that she is saving for later, and grandma taylor brought her the darling bucket of playdough, my little pony and lip gloss, and a princess.
eating a popsicle. (she was mad they didn't have pink!)

waiting to go into surgery. she was so good! the nurse told her she was playing dress up so she loved putting on the gown and socks!



7 comments:
She is so stinkin cute! I love the cute mustache, so sweet! She does look happy for that early in the morning. Hope she is doing well.
I had no idea! I'm so glad it went well. I love your new haircut! Short hair suits you well. Some days I wish I could just chop mine right off!! You always look so cute and have such good taste.
So glad everything went well, she is so cute!! Feel better soon Tysie!
Cute new harir-do I wish I was brave enough to do something that cute! Glad Tysie is doing well I don't know what it is with little ones is the hospital bed, but its so cute
I'm glad to hear that everything went well! What a brave girl you are Tysie!! PS I love your new hair! I think it is super cute!!
Love the hair and love Tysie! We're so glad she's doing good. Let us know if you need anything.
I'm glad everything went well!! Probably happy to get that over with!!
Post a Comment