Sunday, January 24, 2010

crochet for cancer

crochet for cancer! this is my niece kaidan, she has battled leukemia for the past couple years and has been very inspiring for all of us. she is such a strong girl and has been through more than any child should have! one of kaidan's aunts has started a blog to raise money for cancer research.


many of you have probably seen the cute headwraps that are really popular right now. Kaicee is awesome and made these cute ones for my girls! we loooove them! she even put the flowers on buttons so i can change the flowers. they keep their ears warm as well as look sooo cute! if you'd like to purchase one go to http://www.crochetforcancer.blogspot.com/

(not kembrie's cutest picture! but they were so uncooperative!)

















2 comments:

Palmers said...

Those are so cute. I have some, but I love the colors on your girls, they are so cute. That is so sad about your niece, she is a cutie:)

The Staheli's said...

Wow. You guys have been busy! These are so cute. I'm going to check out the blog right now. Good luck to your niece.