we opted for the kid version of this craft popping up everywhere. just some tissue paper glued to paper and a super cute kid craft! my kids are obsessed with glue so this was a real treat!
Love the window? Is that new? Your hair is so cute. I wish I didn't have such a round ( balloon ) face. Loved the treats. I am serious I want you to show me how to make them. I will buy all the ingredients. We can count it as a visit. haha
4 comments:
That is darling! Sounds like I need to let my kids do the dirty work. Yours did a great job!
Look at how cute! And I love it hanging in the old window! So fun!!
How fun! I am glad you are able to keep them busy while Braden is gone. Those turned out cute!
Love the window? Is that new?
Your hair is so cute. I wish I didn't have such a round
( balloon ) face.
Loved the treats. I am serious I want you to show me how to make them. I will buy all the ingredients. We can count it as a visit. haha
Post a Comment