Good job on the cake! It is so cute! I am glad you already posted pictures. I got my text and wondered if you had put it on the blog yet. Great job all by yourself too. It looks way too hard. I guess with each one I will get better but for starters my catepillar was very simple!
Okay Janae - that cake is darling!! I can't believe she is one either, that seriously flew right by. Happy Birthday Kembrie - and her pictures are darling!!
Wow!! You are a Betty Crocker! Look at that cake, so AMAZING!! So dang cute! Happy Birthday Kembrie! Can't believe how fast the year has gone by! She is such a darling little girl! HOPE the Day is Super FUN for her....I am sure it will be! Just put the wheels on that car and she will be in heaven! Happy Birthday!!
8 comments:
Good job on the cake! It is so cute! I am glad you already posted pictures. I got my text and wondered if you had put it on the blog yet. Great job all by yourself too. It looks way too hard. I guess with each one I will get better but for starters my catepillar was very simple!
Okay Janae - that cake is darling!! I can't believe she is one either, that seriously flew right by. Happy Birthday Kembrie - and her pictures are darling!!
Janae you are so talented!! That is so cute, and I can't believe she is already one.. Happy Birthday Kembrie!
Wow!! You are a Betty Crocker! Look at that cake, so AMAZING!! So dang cute! Happy Birthday Kembrie! Can't believe how fast the year has gone by! She is such a darling little girl! HOPE the Day is Super FUN for her....I am sure it will be! Just put the wheels on that car and she will be in heaven! Happy Birthday!!
Holy Cow! That is awesome! You should teach a class! I would love to learn all your tricks.
Janae! You are so very talented. Her cake is adorable.
Is there anything you can't make? You are amazing. Are you taking orders? LOL
Way cute cake and I must mention that your hair is super cute!!
Post a Comment