demanding demanding! this little stinker threw a fit today and i of course could not understand what she wanted. finally i noticed she kept grabbing tysie's supergirl cape. so i put it on her and she threw her head back (oh drama) and walked over to the giraffe! i laughed so hard. little missd drama like her sister already! i thought she was just mad cause i wanted her to get dressed!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is hilarious!! Love it!!
Naaaaachooooo....
So so cute! I love that she is gettin fiesty (spelling?) like her sis Tysie is a crack up! Oh but I bet you don't like it Man Carter has been throwing awful fits for the past week, little stinker I need some good tips!!! I love the firetruck I did see it at walmart, I just hadn't noticed until I saw yours!
Post a Comment