honestly! why is it that no matter what i do, my darn kids still catch every bug that comes around! yes you heard me we caught RSV! are we kidding! i know i shouldn't freak out but seriously. doctors always say to listen for wheezing or the chest and breathing, which yes is true but tysie has no wheezing. we were almost positive yesterday that she didn't have it, and turned out she did. honestly she sounds just like a cold, which is how it acts in most kids and adults. but by the time you get to a baby it's horrible. hopefully kembrie won't catch it, or not as bad as last year.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Janae...
I am so, so sorry. I hope you guys get better quick!! If you need a break, please call me! I can come up when the girls are at school so you could leave for a couple of hours to get out of the house!! Let me know.
Bummer! That is so not fun. Let me know if I can do anything to help. I hope Tysie gets feeling better soon and I hope your other kids don't get it!
Post a Comment