hey wondering if any of you bloggers have liked or disliked where you're taking dance......i can't decide where to go! i've narrowed it down to dance image, studio 48 or infinity....if anyone takes at any of the 3 let me know. i took and taught at dance image and love them, but i've heard so many good things about the other 2 studios. what to do?!
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
For what its worth...I used to teach at Studio 48, and I loved it. I've obviously never had a daughter take dance lessons, but I thought that Dallas did a great job with the studio, and all of the other teachers were great too.
We love Studio 48! Their teachers are so cute with the kids and I love all the variety they offer. Gracie is taking Cheer-leading in the fall. We are excited!
Kembree dances at Infinity. She loves it...and they have amazing teachers/dancers there. PS Congrats on the baby!!! That is so exciting!
My girls have danced at Studio 48 since the day it was open and we love it! They run a really great studio!
Post a Comment