words cannot describe the joy of dax right now! he is sooooo excited he's getting a baby brother and although braden is still a little mad we found out i'm so excited for dax! he's so happy! it's exciting for him. he even prayed at lunch and thanked heavenly father for the baby brother! at least he knows who really decides :)
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Oh congrats!! I bet Dax is just the happiest little kid around!
Congrats on the boy. What a perfect way to end it,2 of each! Yay for Dax!
Congratulations to your family! Especially to Dax! How exciting for him.
Congrats Janae, how fun a perfect little family!!
Congrats!! I am glad Dax is getting a little brother!
YAY!!! I am such a sucker for boys!! :0) Congrats!!
I'm so excited for you, and Dax!
Congrats! That is so exciting. I still can't believe you are going to have 4 kids. But how perfect is 2 boys and 2 girls? That is what I have always wanted:) I will end up with all boys though I just know it:) Hope your doing good.
How exciting! Congrats to you guys, and to Dax, who is probably the most ecstatic about it all. :)
Post a Comment