Friday, July 30, 2010

summer vacations.....

we headed up to our annual bear lake trip last week and it was so much fun as always! the kids had blast, if only i had a lake and some sand in my backyard! my kids would be in heaven. we even got dax to ski in the cold bear lake water, it really wasn't too bad this year and he had some of his friends follow it was really cute to see all the kids ski. and my dad being the awesome grandpa that he is, even got to "be the boat" for a little while as he pulled the younger ones while running! they love it!i even ski skied again. how cute that must look with a big huge belly hanging out of a life jacket! (don't worry i'm careful) i'm glad i can still do someting it's really bumming me out this year that i can't ski, so at least ski skiing is there for me!






3 comments:

April said...

That picture of Tysie skiing is so cute! Also, I'm glad you had a happy birthday. Your mom is one amazing baker for sure.

WheelersFamily said...

You look amazing.Looks like you are having an awesome summer. Hey are you taking cake orders? I want you to make one for Gracie's 5th bday in September.

Texie said...

I've been meaning to leave you a message to congratulate you on your new addition!!! I bet your oldest is so excited that it's a boy!! What a cute family. I can't believe you're a mommy to 4!!!