Wednesday, September 1, 2010

off to school

kindergarten officialy started today! dax has been so excited, and for me today was awesome. tysie had preschool, dax was gone for a couple hours and i had just one kid for a whole 2 hours! (that'll be very short lived since nov. we'll have 2 but still a bit of a break) they both love school so much and we were so excited that dax got mrs. meyer! we just love her! these pics were on back to school night they could hardly wait to go see their teachers. i'll admit though i did get a little teary eyed watching dax catch the bus today! they just grow so fast....but i'm so excited for him. i'll have to post bus pic's later..


6 comments:

Ticey said...

I can't believe you have 2 kids in school! They are so darling and glad you get a few moments to yourself each day :)

WheelersFamily said...

Oh my heck they are so adorable! I love Ticey's boots. Where ever did you find them?

Thanks for the cupcakes. They were not only darling they were yummy!

Roger and Stephnie said...

Yea for school! It is so nice that the kids get to go off and have fun and we get to have some nice quiet time for a few hours! :)

April said...

I'm glad you like Mrs. Meyer. I'll have to pass on the word :)

Palmers said...

That is so fun to have a little time to yourself with only 1 kid. But like you said, that isn't for long. I can't believe you will have 4 kids. I can't get myself to have #3 yet:) Your kids are so cute! What are you having?

Andy Megan and Kambry said...

These pictures are adorable! Your kids are so cute!