my kids were feeling left out today.....i've made like 100 cupcakes today and been making some fun things for our relief society "cake decorating" activity tonight. so we had to make a kid project in the middle...... i found this idea on this blog http://befickle.blogspot.com/
she has the cutest ideas! (i frequent her blog for activity day ideas) i don't have a camera...so this picture is hers, but they were way fun! happy st.patricks day!

4 comments:
I saw these and want to make them - I think they are so cute!!
You are amazing! Those are darling!
It was so nice of you to make cupcakes for Dax to take to my mom. She just loved them, and she just loves Dax! I had a few myself, and they were delicious!
Hey I do activity days too :) Her blog does have a lot of cute ideas.
Post a Comment