for those of you LOVING that tangled came out today! we watched it all day. my girls have never been so excited for someting! we made the cupcakes above that we found on family fun.... lots of fun tangled activities! check it out. http://family.go.com/disney/pkg-disney-character-fun/pkg-everything-tangled/
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
tAnGleD!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
My girls LOVE tangled...guess I need to go get it for easter!
Cute cupcakes...I so need some lessons...I tried to make some for Marley's b-day and failed terribly...Next time I am calling U!
So fun!! I saw your message on my blog. Call me sometime and we can chat about dance. Kole is in the school directory. Kembree took from Infinity too, so I know how you feel. I did love Jeriann, and Kembree loved her treats:) I get to see your lil Dax on Fridays for P.E. he is such a good boy!
I love that picture of Dax on the top. So so cute!
Cute picture of sweet Tysie!
Post a Comment