Saturday, October 4, 2008

kari and Gooch's wedding...


Kari and Gooch got married yesturday! it was such a fun day. she looked BEAUTIFUL! my kids had a blast at the temple with everyone. congrats mr. and mrs. gooch!
tysie, dax, and carter

my little fam.

so glad hali and renner were able to come. it was past feeding time so they're not too happy. i felt bad. they're so dang cute though!

brother and sisters.
jared. shelley, kari, me
tysie had so much fun with grandpa white. she was tickling and growling into his neck! it was so funny.
and grandma too! she kept making grandma help her jump off the bench.

my dad and tysie
my cute boys! dax was happier at this wedding! i can't believe he was so good!



the bride and groom.



thank goodness for treats!


i really thought my kids were going to jump in! they love water.



9 comments:

Ticey said...

Congrats to Gooch and Kari - we were so excited that they finally got married and that we were able to be there to celebrate with them. It was such a nice day and of course Kari looked gorgeous!! We are so happy for them!!

Melanie Posell said...

She looks beautiful! I am glad that they finally got married too. It's about time. They both look so happy.

Boyer family said...

You seriously have the cuttest kids ever, I can't wait to see what the third one will look like:)

Branch said...

I love the music on your blog! Cute pictures Tysie was really Hamming it up all day, especially when mom was feeding her the cake and she was doing the chicken dance!

Ryan and Celeste said...

Tell Kari congrats! She looks so pretty, I am so happy for her. We are loving it out here in Nebraska, but it is getting harder being away from family. But I will be home the whole month of December, so I am counting down! You look great too! And you found out it's a girl? That is awesome, I am so happy for you Janae!

Katie Holmes said...

Janae! Its been so long, your look awesome and very happy! :) Hope all is well.

ms said...

Sudburys! I finally found your blog - whenever I would click on your comments from my blog, it would say that your blog didn't exist. Anyhow, Mike told me today what the address was, and I'll be glad to get to see what you are up to. The kiddos are adorable.

Brittany Lincoln said...

Your kids are so fun! Congrats Goochi and Kari - she looks georg!

Patrick Thomsen said...

Sudburys it's been a long time. Glad to see you guys are doing well.
Patrick Thomsen

Tell Braden hello