Okay that is the cutest hat!! I love it - she is beautiful!!
oh my goodness newborns are seriously so so so so PRECIOUS!!! she is PERFECT! i love the hat!
oh she is so teeny tiny and cute!! Her pictures are adorable!
So the only blog I cheat on (with my once a week thing) is yours! (It's okay, family right!) WEll I love the lady bug pictures she looks so so cute!
janae! she is so so cute! i love her little hat!
AAWWW....she is so dang cute. I love the little lady bug. -christa
oh my crap! she is so cute! I wouldn't be able to resist snapping pictures all day either!
Can i please stop by for a visit?! She is so o o o dang cute!!!
Oh My Heck!! She is the cutest lil thing!! I have not checked blogs in a while and had no idea you had her. Congrats! She is so dang cute!
She is way cute Janae! hope she is getting better- my mom called me. we are hoping to come out sometime this summer, I will let you know when it happens, and we will FOR SURE have to get together!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Okay that is the cutest hat!! I love it - she is beautiful!!
oh my goodness newborns are seriously so so so so PRECIOUS!!! she is PERFECT! i love the hat!
oh she is so teeny tiny and cute!! Her pictures are adorable!
So the only blog I cheat on (with my once a week thing) is yours! (It's okay, family right!) WEll I love the lady bug pictures she looks so so cute!
janae! she is so so cute! i love her little hat!
AAWWW....she is so dang cute. I love the little lady bug. -christa
oh my crap! she is so cute! I wouldn't be able to resist snapping pictures all day either!
Can i please stop by for a visit?! She is so o o o dang cute!!!
Oh My Heck!! She is the cutest lil thing!! I have not checked blogs in a while and had no idea you had her. Congrats! She is so dang cute!
She is way cute Janae! hope she is getting better- my mom called me. we are hoping to come out sometime this summer, I will let you know when it happens, and we will FOR SURE have to get together!
Post a Comment