tysie wanted cupcakes for her birthday so we did some KING size cupcakes. they were yummy. and of course had to be PINK!

little tysie at about two weeks old. how'd she get so big so fast!

blowing out candles with cousin addie.they share the same birthday so we had birthday party and easter on monday night.

more pics to come i was too lazy to upload the rest from my camera!
3 comments:
I thought you would have something about her birthday today so I checked it! I love the cupcakes, so cute! I need to learn and start practicing so I can make cute one's for Carter and my future kids!
Happy Birthday Tysie!! I can't believe she is two!! What cute cupcakes..yummy!!
I am going to make her a huge pink cupcake and bring it over! She is so darn cute....Happy Birthday Tysie Girl!
Post a Comment