my kids fight over who gets to help kembrie all day long. she cries most of the time when tysie holds her cause she just pokes and bugs her. but this was a rare time that she wasn't crying yet...

she's getting so big! and i love this dress! thanks christa:)

after a couple calls for help, i went into daxton's room to find him like this! he was goofing around and got the shorts stuck on the bed! it was hilarious and tysie was trying so hard to help him down! funny boy.
3 comments:
Oh your kids are so cute....Just wait til those girls get older they are going to be best friends. Kembrie looks darling in that dress.
I have that same dress with the polka dots - I love it.
Too funny! He is such a funny boy! I love that dress too, so cute! Tysie is such a good HELPER for you I bet!
Post a Comment