my friend stacie took these cute pictures of my girls about two weeks after kembrie was born (before all the sickness and hoopla) aren't they cute! i love tysie's she was being such a stinker! but with all of them together they're way cute. they really show her personality. stacie also took the picture of our family at kari's wedding. she does such a good job. kari's wedding pictures were awesome! her bridals were perfect ( i should post some) but here's her link. we love her!



8 comments:
These pics are darling!!! Thanks for the invite!
Way cute pics I love them! I will have to go to the link and look at your sisters. when did she get married?
Those are super cute photos of your girls.
They turned out way cute!!
Now that you told me Kari married John I knew that. My parents were invited to the wedding and I saw the invitation. His parents are friends with my parents. That is funny he is your bro in law now:)
She does such a good job! They turned out way cute and yes it shows Tysie's personality perfectly, just like the one's she took at the reception that are hillarious!
Your girls are so cute! I love those pictures!
These pictures turned out so cute. Gotta love little girls:)
Post a Comment