we celebrated a pre-thanksgiving last sunday at my moms since it was the off year for our family. and christmas arrived for us too! my mom bought all of us "ELF ON THE SHELF" which i am sooo grateful for i've wanted it forever! and they also got a cute book from great grandma and chocolate advent calendars (which i already had to hide for a couple days!)
we have named our elf "buddy" and he is going to be my life saver this christmas. if you haven't read the book i would say it's a must have! it's so fun. today we set up our tree and we've been watching christmas movies and getting into the christmas spirit!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!








5 comments:
It was so fun! I love Elf on the Shelf Carter points at the Elf daily! I love Kembrie in her cute dress! Dax looks so much like Braden in that last picture!
I have heard that book is cute! I'll have to check it out! I can't believe that Christmas is going to be here before we know it :) So fun!!
I can't get over how much Kembrie has grown....she looks soo much like her Daddy!! Darling dress she has on. We are also enjoying the elf on the shelf this year...it is good to have a little reminder of someone watching us. I also reminded my kids that just like the elf Jesus also watches us and hopes we make the right choices.
I've never heard of the Elf Shelf, would love to know more about it. I'll ask you next time I see you. Darling pictures!!!
I love that you have Alabama's Christmas songs playing on here! We used to listen to that a lot growing up. In recent years I have bought the CD and we always get a good laugh at some of the songs, even though I totally love them! (The one song where he talks in the middle of it is kinda cheesy). Don't you just love Christmas?
Post a Comment