Tuesday, April 27, 2010

emotions!

i need one of these!


a picture like this can only mean one thing for my family! yes we have outgrown our car......and yes that means only one more thing. we're going to have ANOTHER added to our family.....we're pregnant (again!) i haven't known really how to approach telling this to everyone. alot of you already know, but i have got some awesome looks from people when i tell them that yes i'm pregnant with number 4! i'm going to be done having kids by the time i'm 27! crazy. this baby (like 2 of our others) was not really planned, and is coming a couple months sooner that i thought i would be doing this. and i feel horrible to say that i'm excited to NEVER be pregnant again! i'm looking forward to having all my children here and growing up with our family. dax is praying REALLY REALLY hard for a baby brother and although i don't care i'm hoping he gets his wish. the new addition will be coming somewhere around nov.9


so many other emotions have happened for me lately. last night we had an overwhelming experience as we heard our doorbell ring and found something sitting on our steps that we haven't been able to afford to get. i'm so overwhelmed by the fact that someone cares about us so much that they would do this for us. i don't know how to know who it is or how in the world to thank them! i can't even open the box (the very large box) because i feel inadequate to have received such a blessing. so if it is by chance one of our blogger friends i want to say thank you ..... and i don't know how in the world to thank you. i wish i knew, although i know they don't want me to know seeing how they rang the doorbell and ran (very quickly too!) but i wish i could thank them.

14 comments:

Ticey said...

Oh I am so excited for you guys! I still can't believe you are going to have 4 kids though :) I hope you get your bigger vehichle, you obviously are going to need it :) What a sweet gesture from someone who care's about you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Janae that exciting!

Branch said...

Congratulations! Wow done by 27 that is awesome! Hope you get the vehicle you want! You didn't tell me about the mystery box, I must hear the story!

The Staheli's said...

WOW! Congratulations!!! That's awesome. You guys have such a sweet family. :)

ms said...

Janae! You are AMAZING. I will be 45 by the time we're done at the rate we're going... You guys are great, and we are very excited for you!

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you and your family, that's very exciting. Good luck with the vehicle situation!

Erika said...

What exciting news Janae! You know, I was done with my 4th at age 27 and it has been wonderful! (Christian was a little unexpected too Ü). You will find that it's stressful at first to have so many little ones so close in age, but in a little while as they start growing up it will be so fun and you'll be so happy you had them all close like you did. It is such a great feeling to be "done" and to be able to get your body back to normal and feel like yourself again!

April said...

Congratulations to you and your family. If anyone can handle 4 kids so close together, it's you Janae.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys :)

Julie P. said...

I am so excited for you guys. You are my inspiration-if you can do 4 I might be able to 3 but not for a couple more years:) Let me know if you need a break, Wellyn would love to have friends over for a couple hours!

Kristi & Mike said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you! Your kids are darling and you are the best mommy!!! Il ove you and CONGRATS again!

Shay said...

Congrats on baby #4. That is exciting

Brian and Amber said...

wow! Congrats Janae! THat is awesome!

Amy Hess said...

Janae, I couldn't be more happy for you guys. You make beautiful babies!!! I need you to call me silly. This is such awesome news.