Miss Tysie is turning 3! her birthday is tomorrow the 14th....but since daddy is so busy at nights we had an early party. do you think fancy nancy would approve? i didn't really know what i wanted but the cake turned out cute! she loves the fancy nancy books and she was thrilled to have her little party. thanks for all who came :)


Tuesday, April 13, 2010
fAnCy nANcY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Such a cute cake. It turned out so cute! Cute Tysie! I just love her, she's a sweetie! Wish we could have come. Love ya
Look at you go! So cute!! Happy Birthday Tysie!!
Nice job on the cake!! I am attempting my first cake like that for Belle she turns 1 on the 15th. You have made such darling cakes in the past. Happy Birthday to Tysie!
You should seriously teach a cake/cupcake decorating class! You are awesome! Happy Birthday to Tysie!
Okay that cake is seriously cute!! Tysie looks like she loved it too! What a fun mom you are to make it so special for each child!
HaPpY BiRtHdAy TySiE!! I can't believe how fast they grow....I still think of her as that cute chubby baby!
Wow Janae, you are so talented! The cake looks great!
Holy heck, Janae! That cake is amazing. I definitely need to call you for Gracie's bday. You are soo talented!!
Post a Comment