i had to get cute easter pictures before church last week, since it' confrence this week. dax wouldn't cooperate and this is the best i could get from my girls. tysie found a quarter and it was more exciting than me but she kept showing me, that's what's over her eye. she is such a goofy kid she makes me laugh all day! thanks to my mom for the dresses, she made tysie's! it turned out soooo cute! happy easter everyone!



Friday, April 2, 2010
my cute girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What cute girls!! Love their dresses. Hope you guys have a good Easter!
So cute! I love the dresses!
So I totally copied your bunny cookies (hope you don't mind) check them out on my blog but don't make fun. LOL!! Yours were so much cuter but thanks for the idea. My family had a blast making them. Love your girls dresses!!!
The dresses are adorable. Just like your girls :)
Way cute dresses. We are wearing our Easter clothes this week. I didn't even think about it and then I just ended up putting their clothes in their baskets so it worked out:) Your kids are little cutties!
Your kids are adorable always!
Post a Comment