Wednesday, June 17, 2009

horse races?

did you ever think that stick horse races could be so fun? i know my kids look pretty scary in these pictures. tyise doesn't even have pants on, and her hair is another story. but you still have to capture the real moments right?! i came up stairs sunday to find my husband timing my kids in a stick horse race! tysie won most of the time, she's so funny! and so competitive. maybe they each need a horse to make it more interesting....
oh yes..and braden joined in also.
tysie when she found out she won!




look how hard she is concentrating!





6 comments:

Ticey said...

Oh that is so cute!! Love it!

blog n' tell said...

Braden looks like he is having waaayy too much fun! You better watch him he might teach the kids how to place bets on the races next! ha ha! Too Cute!!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I wonder about those husbands they can be so silly! I think Brad plays with Tripps toys more that he does.

Branch said...

Braden comes up with such fun stuff to do with the kids! I love the pictures! Tysie is a hoot and I love the concentrating picture!

Roger and Stephnie said...

That looks like something only a husband would come up with! Sometimes I wish I could think of things like that! That is so cute!

ceryl said...

Wow, I never took Braden for a cowboy...but i guess you never know. Can't wait to see you guys at Bear Lake...it's getting closer. ( I have to tell my self camping is fun, camping is fun, maybe I'll start to believe it)